The AOG National Men’s Committee is set to:
- Co-ordinate, collect, regulate and consolidate the men’s organizational work for the entire church.
- Plan for all the activities that must be done at their annual December convention.
- Plan and prepare seminars / workshops to improve and develop men holistically.
- Act as monitoring agents for the smooth running of our church as a whole.
- The term of office for national men’s committee is three years.
|NATIONAL MEN’S COMMITTEE CONTACT DETAILS|
|PORTFOLIO||SURNAME & INITIALS||CONTACTS|
|CHAIRMAN||KHANYILE B.K.||082 415 5655|
|DEPUTY CHAIRMAN||MADYIBI B.M.||084 250 0929|
|SECRETARY||BACA N.R.||084 313 8582|
|DEPUTY SECRETARY||MAVUSO B.||071 394 2791|
|TRUSTEE 1||SANTHO K.D.||+266 5886 8494 / 6286 8494|
|TRUSTEE 2||LESETEDI J.||082 944 2672|
|ADDITIONAL MEMBER||SIYANGAPHI T.D.||083 378 2100|